United Kingdom known for its leading role in global economy would be an ideal choice for setting up Limited Company. Setting up a UK based company would bring greater credibility and reputation to your expanding business.
In order to incorporate a limited company you will need to register with UK Companies House. We will be directing you along every step of the process.
Items needed :
- Company Name – Specific rules applies as to what is accepted as a business name.
- An address for the company
- At least one director
- At least one Shareholder
- Memorandum of Association (Agreement between initial shareholders)
- Statement of Capital (Details of Company Shares and shareholding structure)
- Articles of Associations (Details of how the Limited Company will be run)